The world famous Turkish cuisine is so much more than kebap and döner. Having been the host to three different empires, and with Istanbul still being a melting pot of cultures, Turkish food reflects these many influences. Whether you love meat, fish, or just vegetables, you’ll never be short of choices. This Istanbul food and drinks guide will introduce you to the variety of delicious Turkish dishes and beverages.
- Main Courses
- What to Drink in Istanbul
- Turkish Tea, an Offer You Can’t Refuse
- Indigenous Wine Grapes of Turkey
- Salep and Boza — History and Recipe of Special Turkish Winter Drinks
- How to Make Perfect Turkish Coffee, and It’s Social Importance
- Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi, Turkey’s Oldest Turkish Ground Coffee Seller